For a domain of the form
notionlayer.com, please follow the guide for your domain provider:
Generic/All other providers (Based on Cloudflare)
- Go to
DNS Recordsconfiguration of your domain provider.
- Fill in the form as follows:
Type: For root domains you should select
CNAME/ALIAS, or sometimes
CNAMEdepending on your provider. Some providers do not support
ALIAStype, if this is the case, please contact us for support.
Name: Sometimes called “Path” should be set to
@or just left empty on some providers. The management panel should direct you in the right way.
Target: This should be set to
Note that since this provider (Cloudflare) automatically adds the
.to the end of
fork.notionlayer.comas seen below you can omit it in the target settings.
TTL: You can leave this at the default value.
Please find the original documentation here:
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- If in Grid view, click the 'vertical 3 dots' button under your domain and then click the DNS Settings link.
- If in List view, click the 'vertical 3 dots' button to the right of your domain and then click the DNS Settings link.
- Click the Add Record button.
- Hover over the ALIAS Record section and click the ADD link.
- Fill in the following data:
Record type: ALIAS
Host: Leave empty